Simply Photographic Contract
Simply photographic Terms of Business / 2021 / 2022
August 12, 2022
· It is agreed and understood that the booking fee paid at the time of booking is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the client or the final balance not being paid the booking fee shall become non-refundable and belong absolutely to simply photographic.· A Booking fee of £150 for packages Midweek and White, a £300 for Bronze and £500 for all other packages is required to secure all bookings (see package definition included). Full payment is due no later than 2 weeks before the event time being of the essence simply photographic should not be obliged to complete the photographic assignment in the event of final payment not being made. SimplyPphotographic will have the absolute discretion to wave this condition if payment is not received after this set deadline.
Covid-19 Event postponement clauses
It is agreed and understood that the booking fee paid at the time of booking is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the client or in circumstances where the client fails to pay the final balance in accordance with the terms above.
Should a “Covid-19 Event” occur Simply Photographic will permit the client to postpone the booking without losing the booking fee paid, provided that:-
For the purpose of the above postponement provisions a “Covid-19 Event” is defined as meaning:-
· Every care is taken in photographing and processing using professional materials. In the unlikely event of total photographic loss, illness or injury or other situation beyond the control of Simply Photographic the liability shall be limited to a full refund of all money paid. Your statutory rights are not affected. All liability of simply photographic under this contract shall not exceed the total amount paid By the client To simply photographic whatever kind. To include But without limitation all costs, damages interest, claims, And any other liability of whatever kind.
· Simply Photographic cannot be held responsible for any lack of coverage due to the bride, groom or other members of the wedding party not being on time or in attendance at the church, register office, licensed venue or any other wedding venue on the pre agreed date of the wedding.
. Pre wedding consultations are to either be held at my office or on the phone unless otherwise planned and agreed by simply photographic. Pre wedding consultations that require long traveling time and mileage are subject to a charge.
. It is agreed and understood that your final edit of images presented to you on your USB will be a selection of both black and white as well as colour images (approx. 50 / 50 slit)
. It is agreed and understood that the package booked at the time of signing our contract is the package that must be then contractual fulfilled for the wedding date, a downgrade in package will result in the final loss of your booking fee paid.
. It is agreed and understood to change black and white images back to colour for your album selection (see package definition) wont incur any additional charge. To change ALL your black and white images back to colour on your USB will incur a £200 fee to cover necessary time taken.
. Simply photographic will not undertake any airbrushing / body changes / photo-shopping to your wedding imagery, our editing process is colour balancing / cropping / exposure changes and de saturation only.
· Simply Photographic cannot be held responsible for any lack of coverage or photography arising from venue restrictions regarding photography. Weather Churches or venues alike.#
. Timings of the day relevant to all packages (otherwise planned) are 2 and a half hours before the ceremony to 30 minutes after first dance (first dance planned no later than 8.30pm)
. Couples whom wish me and Anna to cover both bridal and groom preparations in different locals (not at the same venue) and their for split and have the need for taking 2 separate cars are subject to additional charges based on the extra mileage involved.
. It is understood and agreed that couples whom have their first dance later than 8.30 pm may incur a extra hourly charge of £150 their after.
· The Bride and groom understand that there is no legal obligation for Simply Photographic to keep / record or store any of their wedding images after images have been handed to the client. It is understood that a period lasting no longer than 8 weeks is required by Simply Photographic to deliver any wedding images from any package.
· Simply photographic does not undertake or guarantee any specific pictures or subject quantity or outcome nor incorporate any specific backgrounds locations or group arrangements unless otherwise planned and agreed by simply photographic. Simply photographic will not except what we consider any unreasonable instruction on the day of the event. The clients are required to give advance notice to Simply Photographic No less than three working days for any Photographic requirements so that they can be properly considered well in advance of the event and implemented within a time schedule of the day.
· In the event of rain, snow or any other weather disturbances, Simply Photographic will make the necessary changes to the photographic session but cannot be responsible or held liable for any disappointment caused by such adverse weather conditions.
· All photographs produced by Simply Photographic throughout the wedding are protected by the British and International Copyright Laws and remain the intellectual property of Simply Photographic.
· Simply Photographic reserves the right to use any resulting photography for promotional and display purposes such as online galleries, at wedding fairs, within printed promotional material or for any other reasonable promotions.
· It is agreed and understood that once wedding album PDF layouts Proofs have been agreed no changes can be made, any changed desired after printing will result in a new album being paid for by the client not Simply Photographic.
· It is agreed and understood the images not making the final edits have been rejected for reasons entirely at Simply Photographic discretion including poor light, focusing issues, unflattering or composition failure and cannot be asked for or viewed by anyone and is down to Simply Photographic whether or not to allow these images to be viewed.
· It is agreed and understood that all the online transactions are the responsibility of the merchant (Paypal)
· It is agreed and understood that after a 90-day period Time being of the essence from the date of the marriage that all products and extras associated with the package purchased can or will expire if not ordered from Simply Photographic including but not limited to photobooks, main albums and parent albums included / canvas wraps and 9 image multi frames.
· It is agreed and understood that the USB of Images will only contain the edited images from the photographic session and not ever single image taken, Simply Photographic has no obligation to hand over all the unedited images to the client that never made the final cut. i.e The RAW images.
· No warranty is given by simply photographic as to a minimum or maximum number of images should be taken on the day and handed over to the client on Final Cut
· client login cards (cards with the date / URL & password) are given to the wedding guests upon our departure from the venue, a date is set for the images to be viewable on our website, it is agreed, understood and expected that images might by default (this will not be our intention) be viewed by wedding guests first before you the couple. Every effect is Made to make sure you the couple get to see your images first, but in some cases this may not be possible. this has been explained to you during your consultation.
· It is agreed and understood that all the final cut wedding images will be uploaded to the website and will be for sale via our client login using paypal as a payment gateway, this is Simply photographics given right to sell the images to wedding guest who wishes to purchase them.
· Simply photographic will not tolerate rude , aggressive , insulting or abusive behavior, it will then be our decision and only ours (Patrick and Anna Judson) at which point we decide to will leave the wedding photo shoot at complete and zero financial cost or without penalty to simply photographic as a result of this abuse suffered towards us, regardless of what has or has not be photographed at the point of this decision made.
· These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Point 1 Package definition
£650 - 1/2 Day - Monday to Thursday (Ex bank holidays)
· 1/2 day includes. Your getting ready and make up shots/Bridal prep. The arrival of groom and guests at the venue, ceremony, and finishes at the beginning of your Wedding Breakfast.
· Mock cutting of the cake.
· Your high resolution USB of Images, white leather & chrome USB with presentation box
· Password protection. Online viewing and purchasing
· Silver and glass Simply photographic 7”x5” frame with any photo of your choice
£1025 – Full Day – Monday to Friday & Weekends
£1250 – Full Day – Monday to Friday & Weekends (includes 2 photographers)
£1750 – Full Day – Monday to Friday & Weekends (includes 2 photographers) The facts
£2150 – Full Day – Monday to Friday & Weekends (includes 2 photographers)
Package Gold Edition
£2825 – Full Day – Monday to Friday & Weekends (includes 2 photographers)
£3525 – Full Day – Monday to Friday & Weekends (includes 2 photographers
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Simply Photographic Contract
Agree & Sign